NextPVR Forums

Full Version: v1.0.16: Auto-resume not working on MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Used to love using the auto-resume feature on v0.99.12

Now, when I start a partially-watched show in v1.0.16, it doesn't ask whether I want to resume where it left off, it just starts over from the beginning.

Config | Misc | Prompt for resume *is* Selected.

Is anyone else having this problem with v1.0.16?? Or is it just a quirk on my setup?

Thanks!
.../j
I've been seeing a similar issue. When I choose to resume with the MVP, it will sometimes start again at the beginning. This does not always happen. I would say it occurs on about 1 out 5 of my recordings. When it does occur, it looks like it is trying to do the resume based on the images that appear on the screen.

Once it fails to resume on a recording for the MVP, it will continue to fail on all future attempts for that recording. The problem only seems to occur on the MVP. If I resume for the same recording from at the computer, it works.
Sorry, just to say that I've not had this problem.
I don't get asked if I want to resume as a separate box as the earlier versions did, resume now is on the play, resume, delete, close menu.