NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Sorry folks..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just am unable to be a useful contributor here for the foreseeable future.

I am sorry the Community skin will be neglected for quite some time. If someone wishes to help on the xml front, I may be able to lend advice.

I have been working 60hr weeks and I am an assistant football coach, which eats all my free time.

I thank you for using the Community Skin in the past, but I just can't keep up...
Thanks for all you've done here. I've enjoyed your work.
60hr weeks? Does that include the coaching?
Hope to see you back when you find some free time.
Thanks for all your help in the past Fatman_do, and remember, it's not goodbye, just see ya later...
yeah, cya Fatman.Smile
Bye - thanks for all your help. Hopefully we'll see you back sometime in the near future.
ass. football coach sounds like fun !
Thanks for being part of this community. I have no doubt we'll see you here again (one day) !
I wish to add my thanks to you for all your work in the past. There isn't one thing I don't like about GBpvr, its plugins, the forum and the ability for all to contribute in whatever way they can. I particularly like the community skin because it lets me modify the program as if I were a computer programmer. Thank you and I wish you the best in all your endeavours.
Thanks for all the help and good luck; don't forget to find time for yourself in all that!
Must have been a tough decision. Thanks for your interesting contributions, and the prompt responses on my questions. I really appreciate. Hope to see you back here some time. Wish you all the best.
Pieter
Thanks for all the responses. I'll still check in...can't get rid of this addiction. Just that all I have time for is to read what's going on and lend assistance wherever I can.

The coaching thing is just amazing. It is something that is very rewarding. I enjoy the time spent teaching and instructing 9-11 year olds on how to play a sport with passion and sportsmanship. If only the parents would learn the same thing.......

(also, since it was asked...11hours on the clock mon-fri, and 5 on Sat. Football practice was 1.5 hrs a night, 3-times a week, but we are dropping down to two days a week next week. Whoo-Hooo!!!)
Pages: 1 2