NextPVR Forums

Full Version: compatable tv card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Hauppauge dual DVB-T Nova-dt card in my computer and would like to use GBPVR to record from it but when I downloaded the program and tried to set it up I noticed it did not name my card on the options menu only variouse pvr cards. Would this work with the above tv card and does anyone know if I ident a Hauppauge pvr card on the setup would that also work?
Many thanks for any advice.
It should work. When you setup your capture source, you need to choose the 'BDA recording source' plugin which is used for digital cards.
I'm at a loss as to where the plugin for my card is as it is not listed on the drop down menu as to the recording source. There are plenty of Hauppauge cards listed but none designated as DVB_T so not sure what to do next as When I designate other Hauppauge card it says card not there.
Sorry if I sound a bit unsure but I'm an old codger and not very confident with this new technology, any advice would be gratefully received
it's probably worth having a read of this thread and following some of the steps mentioned.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...ht=nova-dt

oh and welcome !!