NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Pinnacle HD Pro stick not detected
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am very excited about this program but I can't get it to detect my card after trying EVERYTHING in the wiki and forums. Referring to this thread I have the newest Pinnacle drivers from Aug 2007 installed and am wondering if the bda.ini file is no longer valid.

I also noticed that the HD pro stick and the PCTV 800e are the same model according to Pinnacle, but in the bda.ini the 800e shares the same configuration as the Hybrid 330e. Could this be the problem? I have tried selecting both, and changing the bda.ini: No go.

[Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick]
TUNING_TYPE=ATSC
FILTER_TUNER=BDA 2883 TVTuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=BDA 2883 Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

[Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro stick]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
FILTER_TUNER=PCTV 330e/800e BDA TVTuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=PCTV 330e/800e BDA Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0

[Pinnacle PCTV 800e]
TUNING_TYPE=ATSC
FILTER_TUNER=PCTV 330e/800e BDA TVTuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=PCTV 330e/800e BDA Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0

If not, can someone help me troubleshoot this? I have been at this for 2 days! Here are my specs and logs. Thanks a lot.

Pinnacle HD pro stick on a laptop with Antenna. Cyberlink SP & SP (PDVD7) decoder versions installed. XP MCE 2005 Sp2. Nvidia Geforce 6150 Go 128. 1.7Ghz Dual Core. 1Gb Ram. Using Zap2it successfully with xml. Works fine with Pinnacle Tv center and MCE and Virtual Dub, etc. Have disabled all other pvr services.:confused:
Can you run filtercheck then zip and attach the filtercheck.log? http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=1...ostcount=6
Hey, that's pretty cool! The log is attached. Guess I was wrong about the Hybrid 330e configuration. Strange.

Thanks for the fast reply.
I got it!! I guess it's easy to miss stuff at 4am but I couldn't find the Graphedit instructions in the Wiki for the life of me. Your filter check made the change needed pretty obvious. I was so close!Rolleyes

Thanks for the help.

[Pinnacle PCTV 800e]
TUNING_TYPE=ATSC
FILTER_TUNER=PCTV 330e/8x0e BDA TVTuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=PCTV 330e/8x0e BDA Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
Cheers - good you got it sorted. I'll include that section in the master file.