NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Where do I configure it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really embarrassing, as everyone here seems to get this set up so easily, but I can't find where to set this plug-in up with sources/cinemas/etc. I installed with the installer, and ran PVRX2.
The Cinema plug-in said it couldn't find any listings. Fair enough, I haven't configured it yet. Since there isn't a place to do this in from within PVRX2, I figured it must be a text/xml file that I have to edit. cinemas.xml, films.xml, and showings.xml are pretty much empty, and sources.xml has lots of sources, but no value I could see to set a preferred one.
The wiki says 'Enter the appropriate cinema ID for the website source of your choice by highlighting the line with the source of your choice and double clicking.' So, I know I'm missing some GUI configuration somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

Point me in the right direction?
I haven't used this plugin myself, so could be way out... but with most plugins the config is setup through the GBPVR config app.

Under the Plugins tab select the plugin and hit the settings button

HTH
elite Wrote:with most plugins the config is setup through the GBPVR config app. Under the Plugins tab select the plugin and hit the settings button.
This is correct:
Hmmm, could have sworn that was grayed out before. Thanks!