NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Weather Plugin date issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Weather plugin works fine when using a local GBPVR process (displaying via PVR350's TV-out), but when I access it through a MediaMVP, I get a wrong date in a wrong format (...as of 11-Jun-2004...) at the bottom of the "Current" screen. It seems all the other data on the Weather plugin screens is OK and identical to the local PVR350 displayed data, i.e., it is actually displaying today's data...

I am using the date format yyyy-MM-dd, and time HH:MM. The PVR350 displayed date on the "Current" screen is in the correct format: ...as of 2004-11-07...
When you run GB-PVR manually, it runs on your machine under your account. When you configure your machine to also run x MVP servers, these run under the localsystem account.

The region settings/date settings must different for this account. Its usually the date format selected duration Window's initial installation.
Thanks for the quick answer. Yes, changing the regional settings for the LocalSystem account fixed the problem. Thanks.
Out of curiosity - how did you do that?
Best
.r.
Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Advanced tab. Check last checkbox "Apply all settings to the current user account and to the default user profile"