NextPVR Forums

Full Version: processor topping out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi sub, love the new version. Have been playing with it all evening.The comic plugin is fun and the fast forward/rewind/resume works great now.

The only thing I have noticed is that my proccesor keeps topping out at 100% and so screen changes on the MVP is slow at times. Network speed seems to be about the same. I run XP pro, PVR350 AMD850/384Mb. Did'nt seem to have a problem with the last version.

anyone else noticed this ?

Thanxs again sub [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]
Is it for extended periods or just for short periods when you perform some action that causes new screens to be generated?
when using the photo plugin and scroll through my photos it takes about 5 seconds to come back down.

Also on the main menu there seems to be a bit of a lag in scrolling down the screen. Sometimes it just doesnt move.

The jukebox plugin can seem slow aswell.

When I move in and out of the menus quickly I have had MVP reset and reboot itself.

Is there anything you would like me to try for testing purposes?

cidc
I cant really comment much on the photo and jukebox plugins because I didn't write them myself, but I suspect its due to the caching (for photos) and media database search for the jukebox.

Do you notice it in other places?