NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP Freezeing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Sub,

I am experiencing some of the problems the other guys are having ,with the MVP Freezeing.At the moment I have two MVPs connected. When the problem occured my wife was watching Live TV on one,and I was testing various options on the other.I first started to watch a recording. Then went to the JukeBox and played a couple of songs. I then tryed to check the disk space and after a few seconds the MVP dropped of line ,and tryed to connect to the server.It won't connect so I restarted it again. This has happened a few times.Here is the error when it happened.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
  at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer)
  at bu.a(Boolean A_0)
  at bu.b(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr idEvent, IntPtr dwTime)

<snip>
Regards
Joe

Unfortunately the error message shown here is a bit generic and doesnt really say much. Effectively the MVP has dropped the connection for "some" reason.

Could you find any repeatable set of steps to get the problem to occur?

When it does happen email the gbpvr.exe.log file to me at support@devnz.com.
Sub,

GB-PVR log on its way

Regards
Joe