NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Files plugin for PVRX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I plan on updating the Files plugin to PVRX2.

Please post with any comments/suggestions and treat this thread as a wish-list...
its cool i was just wondering what it did so it took me an extra 10 seconds to find it Smile

does the play with work
might me kean on that feature
some of my mpeg just dont play that well
would be cool to open them in power dvd or vlc

would this be the sort of plugin that could do that ?
Play With.. sounds like a good idea for the wish list.
i second that, with a possible media player 'constrained' player Big Grin
[media player 10 etc. playing like a visualization,inside a gbpvr window]

oh, and if possible, configurable media .ext types..[editable 'play' extensions]
because more and more things are playable with directshow filters nowdays..

not sure what state it's in now, but assume it'll have file tagging in there..Smile

and some way to see really long filenames entirely..[even if only the currently selected]

configurable start dirs...both/either preselected or last used...

and maybe an easy highlight color selection outside of skinning...
Cool
i really liked the old one..
I dunno, I really never used the old files plugin that much. Honestly, I'd rather see the web viewer plug in resurrected. Since no one seems to know when external programs are going to return to the PVRX2 menu, it would be nice not to have to shut down PVRX2 every time you wanted to look something up on Google...

...although if you were to implement some of the items on the wish lists above, I might be able to use the files plug in as a stand in for external app menus. Wink
external programs is already working