NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UBU Stream Error on Config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've installed UBU Stream and when I execute the Config Console, I get the following error (see attachment)
Sounds like there is a problem with the Ubustream.xml file in the gbpvr folder

You might like to
  1. post the xml file and the error log
  2. delete the ubustream.xml file after making a backup
  3. re-running ubustreamconfig, which should recreate an ubustream.xml file.

Good luck!
Did anyone ever work this issue out? I'm getting the same error ralphys idea didn't work for me. The same thing happens with v2.0, v2.1, and v2.2.
Well a fresh install fixed that problem....

Now I can't get Ubu Stream to work with the community skin. It works great with the blue skin.

When I try to open Ubu in community skin it shows the red cross bars and a blurry black box. :mad:

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Matt
Mattyb3806 Wrote:Now I can't get Ubu Stream to work with the community skin. It works great with the blue skin.

When I try to open Ubu in community skin it shows the red cross bars and a blurry black box. :mad:

Have a look in gbpvr\skin\blue and you will find an UbuStream folder.

You probably won't find this folder in your community skins folder, which is why you are getting the red cross. Copying the folder across might solve the problem.
ralphy Wrote:Have a look in gbpvr\skin\blue and you will find an UbuStream folder.

You probably won't find this folder in your community skins folder, which is why you are getting the red cross. Copying the folder across might solve the problem.

Thanks for the response ralphy.....

orginally there was no ubustream folder in the gbpvr\skin\community folder and I would get no results when I tried to open ubustream with the community skin. I then copyed the ubustream folder from gbpvr\skin\blue to gbpvr\skin\community and got the red cross. Sorry i should have made that clear to begin with.

Thanks

Matt
Did you try posting this question in the Community Skin support sub-forum?

Typically, the plugin author gets the plugin working with the Blue skin and then the skinners follow along with support for their skin. The Community Skin folks would probably have a better idea why you are experiencing this problem.
Thanks Ubu I'll try that.