NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems with Twinhan USB DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

i have USB Stick Twinhan USB DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000.

GB-PVR Config, in BDA Device conf say me "No know cards detected on this machine". I have tryed all Twinhan models show on pulldown, but when i try to map digital channel to EPG, i have an error.

GraphEdit start graphs (and preview windows with stream from USB Stick) with this filter name: "DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000 Crossbar" -> Video decoder out -> "DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000 Capture" .

With ProgDVB and DigitalTV the usb card is normally detected.

Anyone help me please?

Thank's a lot.
FilterCheck Log
Try adding the following to you bda.ini file:

[Twinhan DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
FILTER_TUNER=DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000 - USB 2.0 DVBT Receiver
FILTER_CAPTURE=DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000 - USB 2.0 DVBT Receiver
PIN_TUNER_IN=Antenna In Pin
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=Antenna In Pin
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

Let me know if it works or not.
Hi and thank's for immediate support.

The card is now up on BDA receivers, but when click "Map digital channels..." (EPG Source: DVB EPG Broadcast -> then "Update EPG"), I have .net exception:

System.AccessViolationException: Tentativo di lettura o scrittura della memoria protetta. Spesso questa condizione indica che altre parti della memoria sono danneggiate.
in NativeUtilities.BDARecorder.StartScanTransponder(String transponder, Int32& signalStrength, Int32& signalQuality)
in Config.Plugins.x501d1ffea8b79320.x692a1118e1794d77(Object xdf2e3583f942db7b, EventArgs xc4f45905cb1fc7ba)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
in System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

This error, in english, say: "Attempt to read/write protected memory..."

I click "Continue" on error dialog but the channel search not respond.

More thank's.
Can you visit the 'map digital channels...' screen again to rescan, then zip and attach yoru config.exe.log and config.exe-native.log and I'll take a look.
Okay...
Unfortuntely I'm not home in front of my files, but if you can zip and attach your bda.ini file, then I'll help you get the other format of bda.ini entry that device might be needing.
No problem!
Try this:

[Twinhan DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
RECEIVER_ONLY_MODE=1
FILTER_RECEIVER=DTV-DVB UDXTTM6000 - USB 2.0 DVBT Receiver
PIN_RECEIVER_IN=Antenna In Pin
PIN_RECEIVER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
Ok.

scan function is ok.

No channels found's... for all channel Strength:0 - Quality:0 Sad

I attach log files updated.