NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Gamezone not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very new to this so this may be a stupid error on my part. I am running gbpvr 1.1.5. Gamezone is the first plug in that I have tried to install. I have installed the gamezonesetup.exe v10 and also placed the gamezone.dll v14 in to the plugins folder of my gbpvr folder. It seems like it has installed correctly and there is a gamezone folder in my gbpvr folder but it doesn't show up in the config or the gbpvr. Again I am very knew so I may have over looked something. Help!
When using PVRX2 a change of plugins directory has occured make a folder within the .../plugins/ directory and copy the gamezone.dll into it. You should then restart PVRx2 go into the config applet and configure gamezone from there.

Cheers
I put it in a folder named gamezone in the plugins folder and now i get an error:
Error Loading PluginList:System.NullreferenceException:Object reference not set to an instance of an object ..... etc

And in the config NONE of my plug ins show up
kinda lost ..
You sound like you have hit the ePSXe already installed bug, see the wiki on gamezone it explains the issue, there are discussion in this sub-forum on it, try a search for ePSXe.

I will not be updating the version you have but I have hopefully fixed the issue in GameZone v2 which will hopefully be availble soon.

Cheers