NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Mp3 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody else had problems streaming MP3 to an MVP? I've been using the software for about 6 months now and I've managed to get everything else reasonably stable but playing music is hopeless. at random places, normally during the first couple of tracks I play, the MVP just restarts. I've tried both the standard music library and MusicLibrary2 - both have the same problem so I think its MP3's in general. Could any of the Audio settings be a problem (e.g. Audio Renderer)? I can't think what else to try. I love the software but this problem is driving me mad !

I'm using V1.1.5 but I was previously using 1.0.16 with the same problem.

Logs and Config.XML attached. Any help would be gratefully received !

Thanks

Dave.
I don't see anything special in the logs. Have you ever tried with the mvpmc dongle? That might help determine if is a client or server problem.

Martin
I couldn't see anything either. I'll give the other dongle a go - thanks.
Martin

I tried MVPMC and it seems to have sorted the stability problems with MP3........but intoduced a load of issues with TV ! I now have problems where I exit from TV back to the guide, select a new program and it tells me I don't have any tuners despite having 4 which are unused.

Based on your experience, can you recommend any GBPVR settings for MVPMC I could try? I have the following :

3.2Ghz PC with 1Gb RAM running XP.
1 x Haup. 500 (digital) PCI card.
1 x Haup. 150 (analogue) PCI card (for my sky box only).
1 x Nebula PCI card.
3 x Haup. MVP's (wired).

I'm using V1.1.5

My current config is as follows :
Video decoder - Intervideo Video Decoder
Audio decoder - Intervideo Audio Decoder
Audio renderer - System default
(with the standard dongle, Intervideo seemed to be the most stable).
Video renderer (both) - VMR9 Custom
MVP Live TV preplay - 400
BDA Muliplexer - Cyberlink

I don't use many additional plugins - Music Library2 (if I can get MP3's to work !), TV Listings and weather.

Thanks

Dave
For mvpmc the default setting work fine, and the Cyberlink mux is good. Assuming you are recommended version of mvpmc this looks like a unique problem. Please upload a set of logs which show the problem and sub and I will probably look at them. I don't see this as related to mvpmc.

Martin
I think I may have finally cracked it. I'm now using MVPMC with VMR7. I have had music and TV playing for about 18 hours now with no problems.

Thanks for your help.