NextPVR Forums

Full Version: clt and schedules direct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CLT wants to add the channel number to my icon names, but they wont show up in my guide if the name has the channel number. What can I do?
Which Version are you using? I released a fix for Schedules Direct late last year as a patch to CLT.

http://forums.gbpvr.com/attachment.php?a...1193177192

Patch Instructions :
Assuming you accepted CLT default install. can you copy the channellogotool.exe into

C:\Program Files\Systemshark.com\Channel Logo Tool 3.7

if you rename the existing channellogotool.exe to something like ChannelLogoTool 3.7.exe

Then extract the new ChannelLogoTool.exe from the ZIP file into this directory it'll work this time.

Give that a go and let me know....
I put this patch in place to fix this issue, but now my list of channels has gone down to about 10. 5 of which were already showing logos.
Yes I've had this issue reporting via another thread, I'm looking at the problem...

I'll be in touch shortly....
I'm still having a problem with CLT Sad I haven't managed to get it to work since I changed to schedules direct and pvrx2 Sad
Yep. I'm in the middle of the generating the fix now... hopefully a couple of days I#ll have it ready.... I'm also testing against 1.29 also as I've been working in changes with Sub's newest version....
Version 3.73 is now available for you both to try, I've posted it on my webserver

http://www.systemshark.com/cltsetup 3.73.zip

Can you both try this version, I've been testing with SchedulesDirect lineup in New York and GBPVR 1.2.9... Everything looks ok, can you give it a go and let me know please

Thanks
Thanks for the new version.
Unfortunately after I select a channel to add a logo to it never puts a check box next to the logo, it also doesnt ever actually show the logo in the little box in the top right corner.

I really appreciate the effort.
Hi,

nbarsley Wrote:Thanks for the new version.
Unfortunately after I select a channel to add a logo to it never puts a check box next to the logo,

Now I'm confused, when you select a channel, it should open a dialog box and draw the icons, once complete you can select a logo which from the dialog box and select 'open'... At this point CLT will match the logo to the channel name, Once complete CLT will redraw the check list on the left of the screen with the new icon and 'check' the box for that channel.

If this is not happening... I'm going to need much more info about your setup as this is first report of CLT failing in this routine....

nbarsley Wrote:it also doesnt ever actually show the logo in the little box in the top right corner.

The right hand box is logo from GBPVR's directory and will only be populated when the logo's have been exported, I added this box to allow users to see the proposed new one and the current logo.

Is this box ever getting populated with Logos??

..... Erm.... I think I'm going to have to reproduce your exact enviroment to debug this...

I have PM'ed you my email address, can you send me a zipped up copy of the GBPVR.DB3 and your config.xml please.
Hi,

I just noticed that you made version 3.7 for Schedules Direct users and gave it a try. What happend is that now I have icons when I swtich to a channel( in the bottom description window) but not in the guide.

Any idea how can I get the icons to show up in the guide? Thank you
Pages: 1 2