NextPVR Forums

Full Version: gamezone not showing up on gbpvr.exe list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so ive got the thing installed so that it at least shows up in the config program, but it wont show up in the list while in gbprv

heres the thing. ive got version 1.1.5 but i use the old gbprv.exe that comes with it not the new prvx2 or what ever it is. so the installer must be confused? lol i know if i was using the new exe all would probly be fine though hahah
Can you try PVRx2 and see if it is indeed the issue?

Thanks
opps sorry should have mentioned that i cant run pvrx2 on the computer. it lacks the soport for the 9 thing it uses.
Hi,

I would like to make it very clear, I no longer support gbpvr.exe!

With that out of the way have vou tried copying the gamezone.dll into the plugins directory and into a directory underneath it so that there are two copies I think that will satisfy the config .exe requirements and the gbpvr.exe requirements.

Cheers
Hah! Just had exactly the same problem on my laptop (about to be hacked into a networked player) setup I'm working on. Your solution of placing two gamezone.dll files within the plugins folder works by the way.

Thank you. :-)
perfect! its up and running. thanks!
Great, good to hear it still works with gbpvr, still not supporting going forward though :p

Cheers