NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV Support...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm moving the support thread out of the developers' forum.

I've closed the other thread.

Please feel free to post questions, concerns, comments and jokes here...
Frank

Re: Law, Order, Ampersands and all that.

I can't get it to go wrong.

Thanks for all the good work.

Graham
I've recently been having difficulty getting UltraXMLTV_Enhancer to run successfully.

I download the latest listings from SchedulesDirect using xmltv. My UpdateEPG.bat file is then set to process this xml file.

It currently hangs either when run through the batch file or launched directly into the UltraXMLTV GUI and told to process the file. It shows approx 50% CPU usage and says processing 299 of 18607. Looking at he log it indicates that last item processed was a record for "Sarah connor Chronicles".

Several days before this was happening i was getting an error msg popup indicating a type mismatch, error 13 when run from the UpdateEPG.bat file, but not when run from the UltraXMLTV GUI - and processing the same XML file.

I've attached the log and xmltv xml file.

Any thoughts?

Tom
YoMoose Wrote:I've recently been having difficulty getting UltraXMLTV_Enhancer to run successfully.

I download the latest listings from SchedulesDirect using xmltv. My UpdateEPG.bat file is then set to process this xml file.

It currently hangs either when run through the batch file or launched directly into the UltraXMLTV GUI and told to process the file. It shows approx 50% CPU usage and says processing 299 of 18607. Looking at he log it indicates that last item processed was a record for "Sarah connor Chronicles".

Several days before this was happening i was getting an error msg popup indicating a type mismatch, error 13 when run from the UpdateEPG.bat file, but not when run from the UltraXMLTV GUI - and processing the same XML file.

I've attached the log and xmltv xml file.

Any thoughts?

Tom

I was going to write a little something into the program to isolate individual records easier. Kinda hard to know exactly what record is causing trouble. Knowing number 299 still won't let you get through to the right record in notepad...

I'll bet there's going to be more of this stuff as the new season kicks in. I hope I can find the problem
I've uploaded a new version on the wiki. It traps the timeout error properly.

Good thing it happened to me too!!!

This still uses the INET.ocx and as such when there is a problem downloading something, there is a whole minute timeout. But at least it doesn't happen often, and the time out is logged and resumed...
Thanks Frank-

The new version does not hang, but near the end of its processing displays a pop-up message window that says: "Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch".

At this point processing is suspended until I click the OK button in this error dialog box. UltraXMLTV_Enhancer then quickly completes, but the TVGuide now has "no show details" for every entry.

I then go into PVRX2 and update the EPG through the system/update EPG menu. This process runs the UpdateEPG.bat file which pulls down the schedule direct listings again and calls UltraXMLTV_Ehancer. This runs successfully to completion (without the error dialog) and the EPG displayed in PVRX2 is updated correctly. This behavior is repeatable on my system.
YoMoose Wrote:Thanks Frank-

The new version does not hang, but near the end of its processing displays a pop-up message window that says: "Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch".

At this point processing is suspended until I click the OK button in this error dialog box. UltraXMLTV_Enhancer then quickly completes, but the TVGuide now has "no show details" for every entry.

I then go into PVRX2 and update the EPG through the system/update EPG menu. This process runs the UpdateEPG.bat file which pulls down the schedule direct listings again and calls UltraXMLTV_Ehancer. This runs successfully to completion (without the error dialog) and the EPG displayed in PVRX2 is updated correctly. This behavior is repeatable on my system.

Many of the popups, have a title indicating the function it's in the middle of when the error occurs. Do you remember, or does it just say "UltraXMLTV..."?
dialog box title is "UltraXMLTV_Enhancer". I've attached a jpeg of the dialog box.

I have log and EPG.xml files if that would be useful.
YoMoose Wrote:dialog box title is "UltraXMLTV_Enhancer". I've attached a jpeg of the dialog box.

I have log and EPG.xml files if that would be useful.

Yes please. That dialog box is not helping me...

Edit! Actually if you wouldn't mind CTRLALTDEL and ending task on Ultra when you get that msgbox, and then send the log from that state...
I've attached a zip with the log, EPG xml files and various UltraXMLTV_Enhancer config files.

Using GBPVR config utility I set an EPG update to run at 2:00am. PC was active; not in suspend; although I've gotten this error when it wakes up from suspend as well. When the type mismatch dialog box was displayed I used task manager to kill the UltraXMLTV task and then zipped up the files.

Immediately after this I ran Update EPG from the system menu of PVRX2 and UltraXMLTV_Enhancer ran successfully.

Tom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8