NextPVR Forums

Full Version: VA Panel for 1.2.9?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I have to ask now that panels are implemented again....Will a new version of the VA Panel be made available for 1.2.9? Smile
so VA doesnt work with 1.2.9
I plan to start looking at it.
Any update on the progress for this plug in on 1.2.9? Anything we can do to help? This is the one GBPVR plug in that I almost can't do without. Thanks for the work you do on it.
I have been so swamped at work it is all I can do to keep the plug-in working at all. I still hope to find the time to convert it to the new pvrx2 framework and have started making baby steps towards that, but I am still far farther away than I would hope. The plug-in itself should be working fine; as best I know only the panel is still not working. If you are having problems with the plug-in let me know. I haven;t posted updates in a while so the version on my home PC is much newer than what is out on the wiki site.

Jeff
Jeff, would you mind posting your latest version for us to test?

\\Agerdin
Hi Jeff hows the new version coming along
Sadly not so well. I remain swamped at work and haven't been able to make much of any progress on porting over to the new UI framework. I will try to at least do a new built so I can get the version I am using at home onto the wiki site for you all to use.

Jeff
Hi Jeff

Any luck on that new build? I have been playing around with your old version and PVRx2 with some very limited success, am thinking I might have some more luck with a newer version. Cheers