NextPVR Forums

Full Version: What's wrong with this picture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The "must" is now obsolete don't you think?

Every time I tell sub that mvpmcx2 can do something he sends me a server that uses it. I just can't keep up Big Grin

Maybe you'll be seeing some more patches in the next little while????

Martin
Aaaarrrhhh, you are just showing of.:mad:
I'll get there too, sometime.Wink

Hans
HtV Wrote:Aaaarrrhhh, you are just showing of.:mad:
I'll get there too, sometime.Wink

Hans

Not really, presenting these higher-res screens do slow the NMT down to MVP speed.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:The "must" is now obsolete don't you think?

Every time I tell sub that mvpmcx2 can do something he sends me a server that uses it. I just can't keep up Big Grin

Maybe you'll be seeing some more patches in the next little while????

Martin

Obviously the saturation is way off, or you are just into Film Noire !
.... or I cannot figure out how to turn the flash off on my camera.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:.... or I cannot figure out how to turn the flash off on my camera.

Martin

A piece of electrical tape works on flashes. I use it to shield IR blasters from outside light too. But I use the big Silver duct tape for inside my computer case.
zehd Wrote:A piece of electrical tape works on flashes. I use it to shield IR blasters from outside light too. But I use the big Silver duct tape for inside my computer case.

Electrical tape? Really? Here I've been folding paper into convoluted hood/cover contraptions.Rolleyes I tend to forget about the KISS factor.Big Grin
I just hit the little button with the lightening bolt on it.
works every time. Big Grin
nitrogen_widget Wrote:I just hit the little button with the lightening bolt on it.
works every time. Big Grin

That's what I thought I did to, until I transferred it to the PC.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Not really, presenting these higher-res screens do slow the NMT down to MVP speed.

Martin

Not any more though, sub really came through for his HD users Wink

Martin
Pages: 1 2