NextPVR Forums

Full Version: GameZone2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am Very close to releasing a beta version GameZone2 for testers. So please if you are using PVRx2 and prepared to give a few hours of your time then respond via private message with your email address so I can email the installation pack to you.

GameZone2 only supports PVRx2 (sorry GBPVR users) and has the new look and feel.
It has a few additional features and bug fixes. I will not be giving it out until I have tested the upgrade on my home setup.

The main change is the look and feel so that it blends in with PVRx2 as opposed to standing out like a sore thumb!

So any Victims out there willing to give it a shot?

Cheers
Smile Do you have to ask? Check ur PM.

I'll hit it with every emulator I've got!!!
idkpmiller Wrote:Hi,

I am Very close to releasing a beta version GameZone2 for testers. So please if you are using PVRx2 and prepared to give a few hours of your time then respond via private message with your email address so I can email the installation pack to you.

GameZone2 only supports PVRx2 (sorry GBPVR users) and has the new look and feel.
It has a few additional features and bug fixes. I will not be giving it out until I have tested the upgrade on my home setup.

The main change is the look and feel so that it blends in with PVRx2 as opposed to standing out like a sore thumb!

So any Victims out there willing to give it a shot?

Cheers

I want to, but work is killing me right now leaving me with very little spare time. I'm definitely interested in the plugin though.
Work commitments...

I certainly know that one. well I look forward to releasing the plugin soon just need some testers as its far too timeconsuming writing and testing on my own.
I moved jobs in January which is why its waited this long for me to get some time to complete.