NextPVR Forums

Full Version: New PCH Firmware 01-15-080330-14-POP-402
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In case any one is wondering I have been using the latest software release today (April 16) for a while now and I haven't seen any issues with mvpmcx2 running.

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/viewforum.php?f=12

Martin
I just installed it half an hour or so ago. It seems to have helped with a couple of HDMI problems I had.
Did you guys up use the setup/maintenance method? I tried this and all I get is the spinning thingy in the top left corner. It just keeps spinning. Is it downloading or just stuck?
Yes, I did. I didnt keep track of how long it took though. I came back later and it was complete.
I did have something weired happen in SayaTV, While it was playing it came out of playing the video to the menu, but I could still hear the video playing. from that point on if I selecteed another video it came back to the playing video and didn't select the new one.
Another issue about the video stopping while audio continues. I thought it was related to gbpvr, but if SayaTV also sees it, I wonder if this is a good load?

Greg
I have usbupdate.html in the mpvmc share with the bin files and load it like loading telnet.html. The screen always tells me what is going on.

I always power off and on the PCH to leave gaya and the OS in a pure state.

Martin
ggee Wrote:Another issue about the video stopping while audio continues. I thought it was related to gbpvr, but if SayaTV also sees it, I wonder if this is a good load?

Greg

It would be unrelated especially if the resume prompt is trying to be displayed.

Martin