NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Audio but no video for Video Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a similar problem that another person posted, but a little different. When I try and play an mpg file from the Video Library, I get the buffering screen, then it goes back to PCH menus but I hear it playing the audio of the video. Is there some special config I need to do on the PCH scripts to get VideoLibrary to work?

Using latest PCH firmware, and new PVRX2 and mvpmcx2 with dvd support.

Thanks,
Greg
Oops, forgot to attach logs.

Greg
This look like the problem I have with srt files, do you have one for this file?

There is no specific problem with the Video Library functions.

Martin
Do you have the web server and NMT streaming extensions enabled on the Misc2 tab of the config app?
Don't have those files. Actually never heard of that file until I saw that post.

I did another test and it also happens for recordings too. But it actually played a few seconds of video before it returned to the PCH screen. Audio also kept playing. Now here's another strange part. Each time I press the stop button while the video is playing, I just get a black screen and I have to repower the PCH to get back running. I also notice that DW20.exe is running 100% CPU shortly after and it seems that it might be the pvrx2.exe that crashed since I see that a new log started for the MVP-pvrx2.

Attaching mvp log from recording test.

Greg

PS.
Not sure if it is coincidence, but on my MVP that is running mvpmc, it crashes the mvpmc if I try and play files. The default dongle works fine.
sub Wrote:Do you have the web server and NMT streaming extensions enabled on the Misc2 tab of the config app?

Yes, I have it turned on and port set to 7647. As I said in the post I just did, the video does start but dies quickly. So it seems that I have things setup correct so far.

Greg
Your config.xml dimensions are really odd so I think that is part of a general problem. My guess is that you have a problem because resume is on or there is a com skip file.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Your config.xml dimensions are really odd so I think that is part of a general problem. My guess is that you have a problem because resume is on or there is a com skip file.

Martin

Oh, do you mean that I have to disable resume or it crashes?

As for dimensions, see my PCH and skins post I just did.

Greg
Just looked at your survival notes and yes you say to turn off resume. I must have missed that or I thought it just said it was not supported.

I'll try without it.

Greg
Silly question, but where is the "resume" set? If it is the "Prompt for resume" in Misc., then yes, I have it turned off already.

Greg
Pages: 1 2