NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Other skins work with PCH?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried any of the other skins for pvrx2 when using PCH? I am running the BasicSkin with ContourBlue theme and it really doesn't show up well. When I first start gbpvr, the screen is mostly black with a few logos showing. When I press DOWN for the menus, the menus get rendered but not the background. It's not until I go into a submenu and back that everything get rendered properly. Well, almost properly. Any hints? If you want to see logs, take a look at my other post about video/audio problems.

I'm also having a terrible time with MVPPosition. The PCH will use my full screen, but gbpvr will not render and menu screens to full screen. I tried using the MVPPosition plugin and as I increased the height, I saw the bottom yellow bar start to disappear after only being 2/3 of the way down the screen. It seems that gbpvr or mvpmcx2 doesn't know how big my TV is. BTW, I am running SD NTSC.

Greg
I mentioned your config.xml setting was odd (bad)

Since I assume you are running on NTSC it seems like your TV can't do 640x576 like most I have tried so add a --display 640x480 to you startmeup line and change your config.xml to use 640 and 480 as a baseline.

Martin
I tried the -display and played with the MVP Position and now it looks normal. I also tried the regular blue skin and it seems to render ok. Not sure why others didn't work.

Thanks,
Greg