NextPVR Forums

Full Version: New CommunitySkin themes comming soon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hairy has done it again...in spades!!!!!

See wiki page for teaser screen shots. (Link in my signature)

I am going to try to create some higher res screenshots from the collages, but that may take me a few days.

We hope to have an improved SkinPlugin and new themes ready this weekend.
Sweet! You teaser you! Big Grin
Fatman_do Wrote:See wiki page for teaser screen shots. (Link in my signature)

I am going to try to create some higher res screenshots from the collages, but that may take me a few days.

Fatman_do bet me to it Big Grin

I've added a few post with higher rez screen shots, it might save you the hassle for the wiki fatman_do Big Grin

Cheers
There is an image size limit (100k) on the wiki so I had to scale them down.
Fatman_do Wrote:There is an image size limit (100k) on the wiki so I had to scale them down.

Yeah I thought there might be something like that, as I said if you use photoshop I've got the previews file with all the screen shots I took, or if it helps I could send on a pack of individual shots?
Well done you two! Looking forward to trying these babies hopefully by end of weekend Big Grin
This is the pre-release version of the Community3.2
and [URL="http://www.epgtools.com/Plugins/SkinPlugin/SkinPlugin3.2_Setup.exe"]SkinPlugin3.2
[/URL]
I need to do some improvements of the skinning of the new font elements with the SkinPlugin, but this should be good enough to test the themes.
Me like!
Thanks
Installed just fine here. Ran a few sense checks and all seems AOK!
Yep looks spot on!
Pages: 1 2