NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Playing Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok....I have all the latest GBPVR, MVPMCX2 and PCH firmware.

How do I play all the songs in an album via GBPVR?

I can play a single song.....but have not been able to figure out how to play all the songs in an album.

If I click play all then the screen goes black for a second or so and then returns to the list of songs....but nothing plays.

If I click play on a single song the screen switches to the PCH player screen but only that song plays.
It should work just like GB-PVR by hitting Play All or the play button on the remote when it is on a folder. The one thing I have different is I use

<AutoShuffleRecursivePlay>false</AutoShuffleRecursivePlay>

so the songs play in album order.

The best thing to do is do a test and zip upload your gbpvr loads and the mvp.....pls file that gbpvr creates in the recording folder.

Martin
Went to the folder for the album....pressed play....back screen for a couple of seconds and then nothing and return to the gbpvr screen I was on.

Then left the album folder highlighted went over to the left nav and clicked on Play All....nothing happend.

Moved up to the Play option and back screen for a couple of seconds and then nothing and return to the gbpvr screen I was on.

Logs attached along with playlist.
The PLS file certainly looks like it was going to play multiple files.

What version of the PCH firmware are you running?
sub Wrote:The PLS file certainly looks like it was going to play multiple files.

What version of the PCH firmware are you running?

Firmware Version: 01-15-080330-14-POP-402-000
kernel Version: 14-POP
Ok, not that then. I'm using the same version.
I first thought like sub it was the firmware but I see a couple of other things.

- Have you tried files that didn't have a quote in the file or path ?
- Have you tried to play from a real "drive" and not a share?

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I first thought like sub it was the firmware but I see a couple of other things.

- Have you tried files that didn't have a quote in the file or path ?
- Have you tried to play from a real "drive" and not a share?

Martin

Finally found a folder without a quote......still failed.

I'll move something to a local drive and see what happens.....but I would think that if I can play a single file with a quote that it should play in a playlist....
Ok...tried local files as well...still no go.... Sad

Logs attached again....
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:I'll move something to a local drive and see what happens.....but I would think that if I can play a single file with a quote that it should play in a playlist....

No there is totally different logic for playlists and single file play.

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3