NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Latest mvpmcx2 has some problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Martin,

The latest mvpmcx2 (19th april) is giving some strange display results. When I go into the recordings screen and navigate down in the list, the involved lines get shifted to the left. In other words, the screen gets its updates wrong.

Chris
Thats what Lindsay just mentioned. What are your config.xml setting and your startmeup settings?

Martin
Here it is:

Code:
<MAC-0006DC41D7DE>
      <MVPClientType>PCH</MVPClientType>
      <MVPWidth>600</MVPWidth>
      <MVPHeight>504</MVPHeight>
      <MVPOffsetX>16</MVPOffsetX>
      <MVPOffsetY>40</MVPOffsetY>
      <MVPSendIncrementalUpdates>true</MVPSendIncrementalUpdates>
      <MVPTranscodeTS>false</MVPTranscodeTS>
      <MVPTranscodeAVI>false</MVPTranscodeAVI>
      <MVPTranscodeWMV>false</MVPTranscodeWMV>
      <MVPTranscodeMKV>false</MVPTranscodeMKV>
    </MAC-0006DC41D7DE>

Code:
/etc/mvpmc/mvpmcx2 -m pal &
Yes the new logic wants the width and height to match. Does adding --display 600x504 help?

Martin
Ignore that, I decided that it is going to be to hard to configure when you can't get a full screen so I have only enabled this for -m 1080 where it makes the most sense. Just re-download.

Martin
It's isn't changing position anymore, but the size is different from what it was, so I'd have to change the MVPWidth and MVPHeight to get it right again. But that would change the option in the startmeup file, so I would get in a loop if know what I mean. Or should I start over again with the default values in config.xml and not add the --display option?

Chris
I was typing too slow, ignore my last post.

Chris