NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Setting up path for MAME roms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must be missing something obvious. I am using 2.1 and whenever I try to add a pth for the ROMS i get the error "Directory is not empty"
Any ideas?
please post your config.exe log files

Thanks
Had to be ziped to get into onto the server - silly 32Kb min for a few lines of text and the upload limit is 19.5Kb

Thanks for the help
I cant see anything in your log!

Did you
1. make sure that you are set to debug in the config save and then reenter config?
2. go into gamezone configuration and illustrate the issue?

I currently have nothing to go on, I have looked at the code I have tried many different ideas to see if I could break it but was unsuccessful.
I need a either a step by step account of what you are doing or the logs if 1 and 2 above were not satisfied.

Cheers
I will try again and ley you know how I go. As I said before I think I am missing something simple
I am not sure what you mean by illustrate the issue - but I have attached the full debug that comes with the error message and the latest config log.

Still not sure what the issue is.
Hi,

After seeing the full error message and having reacquainted myself with the code in this area. A thought occured to me, I checked it out on my PC and you will get the error you have if you have created a folder under the path

e:\Program Files\devnz\gbpvr\Gamezone\Paths\Mame

actual creating folders under the
e:\Program Files\devnz\gbpvr\Gamezone\Paths\

directory will cause problems as this GameZone\Paths and downstream folder structure is used by gamezone to keep track of the romlists and the systems.
This is noted in the wiki.

Please advise if this helps

Thanks

[EDIT] I have put some additional error checking to capture this issue which will appear in the next release.