NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Community Skin Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fatman_do, McBainUK and myself were thinking of maybe doing a logo for the community skin and we'd appreciate some input. I've attached two ideas below, one more abstract and one more literal.

Any thoughts, comments or suggestions would be very welcome.

Cheers
Ooh... I REALLY like the first one.
I do like the first one too
Nice! I like the first as a logo, but the second could have a place also. Only suggestion is to maybe get the G logo in there somehow.
I like both but the second one could certainly be used somewhere in GBPVR.
I like your work Hairy Man!
Yes I like the first one the best, but the second one can have a place somewhere in GB-PVR. I agree with roy about having a "G" in there some where. Would look really cool!
First one is my favourite, but they're both cool.
I vote for the first one too. You have a good eye for this Hairy.
Thanks for the feedback, you've no idea how useful it is to bounce ideas around Smile.

So it looks like the first one is the front runner (my personal favorite also, you people have excellent taste Big Grin). I never even thought of including the "Gb" logo, I was worried about scaling but it actually looks okay (mock-up attached).

Final question, would it be confusing/messy to use both? The first image as the CS3 logo and I could see the second as a header image for the CS Wiki page, or would it be best just to pick one and stick with it?

Cheers folks.
Hairy Wrote:Final question, would it be confusing/messy to use both? The first image as the CS3 logo and I could see the second as a header image for the CS Wiki page, or would it be best just to pick one and stick with it?

I like that idea. If you're really worried about them being too different, maybe you could put the "globe" in the center "podium".
Pages: 1 2