NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Channel Changing works using PVRX2 on PC but not with MVP (or PCH?)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use a USB-UIRT and Channel Changing works using PVRX2 on the PC but not with MVP (or PCH).

I have tried to reinstall USBUIRT drivers, redo the USBUIRT remote keys 0~9 in config etc, it just doesn't work?

I looked at the IR light thingy on the USB-UIRT when I did it on the PC, it "fires'< but when I try usiong the MVP or PCH, it's like the signal doesn't go through. I have a new Vista PC, it worked fine on the old XP. :confused::confused:

Navigating the GBPVR menus works fine.

k.
Sorry I don't understand what this has to do with mvpmc or mvmcx2. They both just react to remote codes so it is going to be a configuration issue on your PC.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Sorry I don't understand what this has to do with mvpmc or mvmcx2. They both just react to remote codes so it is going to be a configuration issue on your PC.

Martin

I thought that since it worked on the PC, it must be mvp related, which works with the mvpmc. Sorry, perhaps I should have put it in a different forum rather than this one.

I think you are correct re the PC config, I "may" have fixed it now, let's see how it lasts. All I did was move the USB-UIRT to a different USB port, not sure why this would fix it, but there you go.

k.