NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Pinnacle 3010ix dual DVB-T tuner thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

This card has been mentioned before on here a few times and I thought I'd share my experience with you.

First up, I have the PCIe version and couldn't believe the price (I bought it from Aria but it's even cheaper from play.com @ £17.99 delivered!!! - play.com).

The card works really well, although I've found that you need an aerial lead plugged into each of the two inputs on the card in order to use both tuners. A cheap four output active booster / splitter from Argos sorted that.

I struggled at first to get all the UK channels, and couldn't see any on MUX 2 (Channel 4, ITV channels etc.). Having scooted around the Internet I managed to find a fix:

http://www.dvbviewer.info/forum/index.ph...=0&start=0

The crucial bit being:

Quote:I suspect that your problem with channels not being found is due to the default configuration not supporting automatic offset locking. You can enable it by setting EnableAutoOffset to 1 in the Registry, as a DWORD. To find the location to where to create EnableAutoOffset search for TDA8275A_LNA_ and create it in the same location. Reboot after making the change.

This worked perfectly for me, and I can now see all channels.

Overall, I'm really pleased with the card so far, although the proof will be in the pudding when I replace my existing Athlon 2400+ HTPC next week Smile
I only have to use one aerial imput and with this card you can use the Blackgold GDI3520 drivers because the 3010ix shares the same chipset. I have also read that using this deriver resolves the automatic offset locking problem.

They are cracking value for money aren't they.