NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Device to playback H264 with LATM Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok -has anyone found anything yet to stream .TS recordings of New Zealand (or Norway's) Freeview HD recordings?

The most hopeful at present sounds like the popcorn hour if they ever get the audio working...

Is there anyway we could stream the recordings out of a pc back to Cable so it could be hooked up to one of the Zinwell Settop boxes - IE stream playback out of a pc over 75ohm antenna cable on a set UHF frequency, just leave the Zinwell locked to the one channel and it'll decode anything played down to it (Then just to workout how to control the lounge pc from the bedroom!)

I'm doing some recordings HD at present and loving the quality but it means we can't watch any of these from the bedroom as we have a MediaMVP - As of Tuesday/Wednesday when my 2nd Nova-T 500 arrives I'll be going full HD so its going to come to a head when my wife can't watch anything in the bedroom!

I haven't tried but I doubt you can playback the HD .TS files with PowerDVD8 on an intel intergrated video chipset on a laptop so thats out - I have a reasonable laptop (2gb ram, Core2Duo T5250 with Intel video) which I could use until LATM support was confirmed for the Popcorn hour......

Anyone playing back HD with anything less than a Gforce 8600GT or similar ATI card - I'd build a nice compact pc but compact and good video rarely go together!

Matt