NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ATI TV Wonder Elite not recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if this is weird (or I'm just missing some config info) but the Tuning Assistant has no problem finding my TV Tuner card (and the channels). However, when I open GBPVR and try to watch live TV, I get "No tuners available to watch the requested channel." So, what am I missing? My config for it looks like this:

Direct Recording Plug In w/EPG Plugin = XMLTV and no Channel Changer. Then, this is configured as an Analog Recording Plug in which is, in turn, set up as an ATI TV Wonder Elite. Internal Tuner with a cable connection. USA is the country and it is the only capture device.

Am I missing something in config? Other software I have recognizes the card and I can watch live TV through the other software. I have a Windows XP Media Center machine. Media Center is currently hosed royally so I really need something else. Any thoughts? Sorry for the wordy description.

Thanks!
Quote:Don't know if this is weird (or I'm just missing some config info) but the Tuning Assistant has no problem finding my TV Tuner card (and the channels). However, when I open GBPVR and try to watch live TV, I get "No tuners available to watch the requested channel." So, what am I missing? My config for it looks like this:
Reproduce the problem then zip and and attach the logs and I'll take a look.
Quote:Direct Recording Plug In w/EPG Plugin = XMLTV and no Channel Changer. Then, this is configured as an Analog Recording Plug in which is, in turn, set up as an ATI TV Wonder Elite. Internal Tuner with a cable connection. USA is the country and it is the only capture device.
Did you supply a valid xmltv file? ie, can you see you channel names in your capture source channel list?
Me bad. I didn't have a valid xmltv file. Thanks!