NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Wednesday will be CS3 gbpvr 1.2.13 update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:- added a 'watched' indicator in the recordings screen

Only thing of significance. I added but haven't tested (holiday weekend for U.S.).

Here is a untested patch. You shouldn't need this, but Just.In.Case.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I cannot test this until Wednesday, sorry.
It didn't like it at all Big Grin

I've edited the blue one and sorted a list background cos the first time i custonmised it I lost the CS list background.

Put down fatman_dos above, then replace the skin.xml with this...backup first would be in order.
psycik Wrote:It didn't like it at all Big Grin

I've edited the blue one and sorted a list background cos the first time i custonmised it I lost the CS list background.

Put down fatman_dos above, then replace the skin.xml with this...backup first would be in order.

Hmmmm. Odd, I thought all that changed was just three lines. I'll be able to take a look at this tonight when I get home. Did it crap out or was the image not in an ideal location?
Fatman_do Wrote:Hmmmm. Odd, I thought all that changed was just three lines. I'll be able to take a look at this tonight when I get home. Did it crap out or was the image not in an ideal location?

on mine it seriosly blew up (white screen red x end task).

wonder if I was a version or two behing you though.
psycik Wrote:on mine it seriosly blew up (white screen red x end task).

wonder if I was a version or two behing you though.

It was due to you being behind. I gave a test and it wasn't ideal by a long shot. a green box isn't going to cut it with the eleventy-billion combinations possible.

I came up with a white box with a black check mark until somebody talented
>>cough<<Hairy>>cough<< decides is looks like crap and changes it.

Going throught the process of updating now. New update within the hour.
2008-May-26 : Version 3.2.1 Released.
*Watched indicator added to recordings screen (gbpvr 1.2.13 compatibility).
*CommunitySkin logo added to installer and System screen.
*Latest MLPanel support added.
*Latest DVB-T skin added (from Bgowland).
Fatman_do Wrote:*Latest DVB-T skin added (from Bgowland).
LOL - not quite the latest. My current version has an extra skin file for a radio channel EPG view. Don't worry though - it's probably going to be a couple of weeks before I release it. Big Grin

Thanks to all involved in CS for keeping up with all the different plugins. Great work.

Cheers,
Brian
Fatman_do Wrote:I came up with a white box with a black check mark until somebody talented
>>cough<<Hairy>>cough<< decides is looks like crap and changes it.

Who me? I would never say anything was crap, look at your mad photoshop skillz with the layered effect pic on the CS Skinning Tutorial, it's probably bitchin'.......................Hmm a white box with a black check mark eh!.......... Yeah I'll probably change that Big Grin

Honestly I haven't seen this new watched indicator yet. I don't have a tuner in my main workstation PC so I can't make any recording to watch and the main HTPC policy is always wait and see, so I haven't upgraded to the latest version there. But I'm learning that for CS compatibility it's really got to be black and white, so maybe a white box with a black check mark is spot on fatman_do.

Disclaimer: The author of the above statement reserves the right to completely reverse his opinion once he finally gets off his ass and sees the hereforto mentioned indicator, then decides that it is indeed crap and is compelled to change it Rolleyes Big Grin

We (I) need a "tongue in cheek" emotive-icon.
I borrowed the green dot from TV Listings skin, like so...Cool
I was thinking it would need more of a halo around it for a green selector. How does it work out for you that way?
Pages: 1 2 3