NextPVR Forums

Full Version: net radio not working on pch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
net radio is no longer working for me on pch i think since upgrade it it will play fora half of second and flicker then show what songs playing but no sound.i dont know if its the hdmi bug or what but it seems to just have shown up for me. i also am having a lot of trouble when i exit gbpvr with power button just going to black screen and having to unplug.
The net radio issue isn't related to the PCH or the HDMI bug, it's the feed

Code:
2008-05-31 10:26:30.657    VERBOSE    [21]    Closing shoutcast stream due to bytesRead = 0

I'd consider removing MLPanel too until the CS3 issues are resolved and you have some MLPanel errors in your logs anyway. If shutdown problems continue compress and send the logs when it happens. I seem to remember that you used --no-nmt-gui with HDMI which is not a good combination.

Martin
thanks for lookin at it martin i tried another stream it played i dont know why it plays on mvp and not on pch thats weird. and more then one stream this is happening.any guesses ? i tried mlpanel b4 but dont use it now so i deleted it.
mvallevand Wrote:The net radio issue isn't related to the PCH or the HDMI bug, it's the feed

Code:
2008-05-31 10:26:30.657    VERBOSE    [21]    Closing shoutcast stream due to bytesRead = 0

I'd consider removing MLPanel too until the CS3 issues are resolved and you have some MLPanel errors in your logs anyway. If shutdown problems continue compress and send the logs when it happens. I seem to remember that you used --no-nmt-gui with HDMI which is not a good combination.

Martin

i deleted --no-nmt-gui from startme up and all streams work again. did somethign change with the new release that may be why im having this trouble now i sure like the screensaver during playback even more importantly i kinda needed it for my old rptv..
ryanmc Wrote:i deleted --no-nmt-gui from startme up and all streams work again. did somethign change with the new release that may be why im having this trouble now i sure like the screensaver during playback even more importantly i kinda needed it for my old rptv..

There is no relationship whatsoever between --no-nmt-gui and streams not working. The GBPVR screen saver with net radio is still working for me too.

Martin