NextPVR Forums

Full Version: New theme set for the community skin - Wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay new theme set time.

Based on some of the feedback from the forum this theme set will be all about choice. By my count there are over 300 new graphics (I even managed to include some purple stuff for Fatman_do's wife Smile). Most graphical options have several colour options and/or alternate graphics.

Included will be a couple of themes (screenies below) but there are lots of options so I'd like to encourage people to check out the "wave" folders.

Hopefully this set will be in the next CS plugin update.

Cheers
Ok hairy (lol). I'll run it by Jennifer (wife) and Jamie (daughter, not son).

Purple power to the people!!

I am swamped lately so I'll get to it this weekend I promise. (Unless I go to work at 6a.m. Sunday to get a good 64 hour work week in...)
Fatman_do Wrote:Ok hairy (lol). I'll run it by Jennifer (wife) and Jamie (daughter, not son).

Purple power to the people!!

I am swamped lately so I'll get to it this weekend I promise. (Unless I go to work at 6a.m. Sunday to get a good 64 hour work week in...)

Cheers man, but there's no panic on my end (I just wanted to make sure I got it to you before the next update).

I hope the purple lovers in your life get some use out of it Smile Take it easy and don't work too hard.