NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV: where can I find the Manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded UltraXMLTV_Enhancer.zip from wiki page and UltraXMLTV_Manager.exe is not part of zip. I also run Install_Manager.bat, as per wiki instructions, it didn't create the exe file either.
rob11252 Wrote:I just downloaded UltraXMLTV_Enhancer.zip from wiki page and UltraXMLTV_Manager.exe is not part of zip. I also run Install_Manager.bat, as per wiki instructions, it didn't create the exe file either.

I stopped including the Manager because it really didn't perform the way I had wanted, and I didn't have enough time to support it.

Many people are getting by with using the UpdateEPG.bat, that is probably already called to update your EPG...

I'm thinking of rehashing the thought, but it would probably be a complete rework
zehd Wrote:I stopped including the Manager because it really didn't perform the way I had wanted, and I didn't have enough time to support it.

I see. My first thought was - why do you keep references to it in the wiki. On the other hand there may be people using it and they may need a refresher.
Mentioning the above in the wiki is probably a good idea.

Thanks for the Enhancer!
rob11252 Wrote:I see. My first thought was - why do you keep references to it in the wiki. On the other hand there may be people using it and they may need a refresher.
Mentioning the above in the wiki is probably a good idea.

Thanks for the Enhancer!

Edited
I've been trying to find a way to setup my tv guide. There's a couple hundred channels in my xmltv file. I saw the "manager" app had support to map sat channels over? This is a huuuuuuge time saver that I wish would be included in the gbpvr. Some of the channel names are just too cryptic for me during the "edit channel mapping" and the UI isn't super efficient for this purpose. I know in meda portal, it would do some sort of fuzzy logic to try and match as much as it could. Just wanted to know if you can still release the manager so I could try map sat? Or is there a better alternative than the manual process??

Thanks a bunch!
dreamwalker Wrote:I've been trying to find a way to setup my tv guide. There's a couple hundred channels in my xmltv file. I saw the "manager" app had support to map sat channels over? This is a huuuuuuge time saver that I wish would be included in the gbpvr. Some of the channel names are just too cryptic for me during the "edit channel mapping" and the UI isn't super efficient for this purpose. I know in meda portal, it would do some sort of fuzzy logic to try and match as much as it could. Just wanted to know if you can still release the manager so I could try map sat? Or is there a better alternative than the manual process??

Thanks a bunch!

Have a copy...