NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to get to documentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When clicking the link in the sticky I get:

Warning: include_once(scripts/rss.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 96

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'scripts/rss.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 96

Warning: include_once(/home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/stdconfig.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 321

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/scripts/stdconfig.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 321

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/local/config.php:96) in /home/bladerhq/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1049

(:groupheaderSmile(:include Site.PageNotFoundSmile(:groupfooterSmile <:block>

Could someone please post a working link to the latest documentation?
Here ya go

Which sticky was it? - I think that is the old wiki it is linking to...

Edit:
Don't worry I found it and I've asked sub to edit the OP.
Ta very much Smile