NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Graph not being built
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just put gbpvr on a new machine and I seem to have a few issues.
The DVB-t plugin does not build a graph or play or show any shedule information.
I'll add a zip of logs. Lame 3.98 registered Also registered the MPA player you used.
In the graph folder there is only datagath.grf
elecdrum Wrote:I've just put gbpvr on a new machine and I seem to have a few issues.
The DVB-t plugin does not build a graph or play or show any shedule information.
I'll add a zip of logs. Lame 3.98 registered Also registered the MPA player you used.
In the graph folder there is only datagath.grf
I spotted the problem straight away then looked at which transmitter you're using - Durris.

They seem to be doing something strange with that transmitter and there's a bug in the code that it falls over when trying to get the MUX frequencies. I'm currently working on a fix for this but it isn't ready for release yet.

Do you still have the previous installation of the DVB-T Radio plugin on your old machine? If so, copy the channels.csv file from the DVB-T Radio\ChannelData folder over to the new machine and it will hopefully fix the problem.

Cheers,
Brian
Tried the csv file to no avail.
Tv epg does not seem to work either.
Has this change happened recently then?
Is their anywhere I can find out what they are doing ?
I googled it but could not find any sensible info.
You would need to go back to a previous version of the code as well as restoring the .csv file.

Here are a couple of links about the problem which started a week or so ago...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=832513

http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107051392

I'm on Angus which is a relay from Durris - I'm not having any problems with my TV EPG in GBPVR, but I haven't done a channel rescan for a few months.

Is your EPG problem in GBPVR or an STB?

Alex
elecdrum Wrote:Tried the csv file to no avail.
Post your logs from when trying this with the csv file and I'll take a look. The issue shouldn't affect playback - it's only when scanning for channels.

Assuming you're using the v1.2.3060.34360 release, and you have a channels.csv file in 'DVB-T Radio\ChannelData', the plugin won't attempt to scan for channels so the issue shouldn't apply.

Cheers,
Brian