NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCH wont play live tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
live tv fixed remote problems
is there anyway to use the built in ir blaster on the hauppauge hd-pvr for changing channels. When I select blastcfg.exe as the program with {channel} as a parameter everytime I type a nukmber on my computer I get the app opening but the channel doesnt change.
wildchild22 Wrote:I am using a hauppauge hd-pvr and I cannot get my pch pop corn hour to display live tv

I have zipped up my log folder. Please help
Does your c:\temp directory exist?
wildchild22 Wrote:is there anyway to use the built in ir blaster on the hauppauge hd-pvr for changing channels. When I select blastcfg.exe as the program with {channel} as a parameter everytime I type a nukmber on my computer I get the app opening but the channel doesnt change.
After you've configured it with blastcfg.exe, set your capture source to the .exe channel changer, and point it at c:\program files\devnz\gbpvr\haupblast.exe.
Yeah I never had C:\temp made. LOL

Works now. I have a quirk though if I change the channel on the pc or PCH I have to turn the hauppauge hd-pvr on/off to get to see the channel.Seems like changing the channel keeps the hauppauge showing a black screen.
I am making progress. I can get live video on the pch and my pc!!!

Now the remote problems.

If I configure and use the hauppauge blaster program it does change the channel on my sat receiver but it freezes the video requiring a lot of dinking around to get to live tv back. If I run without a remote it is fine I can change channels using the remote that came with the sat receiver and nothing freezes.

If I configure the mce2005 remote and learn the numbers that also works for a few minutes then it no longer changes channels. I am running mce2k5 winxp do I have to disable anything in services to make this work?