NextPVR Forums

Full Version: GameZone 2.8 released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its rather late and I am cream crackered so I will just add the latest version of GameZone here for now. I will add to wiki later.

Changes since 2.6
  • Added checkbox to General tab in config, that disables the Recent Games Menu item
  • Added checkbox to General tab in config, that disables the Favourites Menu item
  • Added checkbox to General tab in config, that enables an insane amount of logging, this is useful when sending logs for hard faults, only use when requested.
  • Fixed Zinc, the files needed for each of the roms was not being checked, it now checks all pre-requisites and only displays the roms that have all support files.
  • Added additional tooltips (the ones that display when your mouse hovers) in the config
  • Plus code cleanup and very verbose logging added
  • Added %file% (lower-case to xtraEmulators as well as %FILE%
  • Added xtraEmulator option to remove extension off romlist before launching
Wiki has now been updated.

Would appreciate any feedback.

The next release I am thinking of allowing GameZone to run multiple instances. as in the name GameZone can be changed and therefore a user could use one GameZone asis for their emulators and still run a second version renamed to say VLC and have all the emulators disabled, favourites and recent games can also be disabled and then menu buttons for viewing videos, viewing DVDs streaming videos across the network and say receiving streams these could all be added by xtra emulators which trransforms GameZone into a reasonable application/script launcher for roll your own plugins.

Any thoughts wishes on this subject get them in quick.

Cheers
I thought of something to add. A search feature like what MovieWizard has. Press 1 for A, 11 for B, 111 for C and so on. Would be handy in MAME directory instead of having to page down all the time. Thanks.

ViperDragon
hmm should already be there, look on the General Tab and enable SMS List support

Thanks for the idea Wink
idkpmiller Wrote:hmm should already be there, look on the General Tab and enable SMS List support

Thanks for the idea Wink

I have sms list support enabled, but when i use the numbers, nothing is happening?

thank, joe
I'll take a look to see if I have broke it along the way, watching TV at the moment so will have to wait for "quiet" time
OK,

There is something not right with the SMS key support. not sure what as the codes all there and seems fine, will take some figuring out. Watchout for it being fixed in the next release in the mean time not quite so good you should be able to use the page down function

Cheers
I have just started to get into gamezone is there a Manual of any sort out there? I have downloaded all of the stuff but I really dont know what I am doing. Some I can figure out some maybe not. Like I am looking for how to setup the controller that I have for each emulator how do you do that? Also is there no way to go back frome gamezone back to GBPVR or I see somebody mentioned Sendkeys.exe? Nuances like this would be great to gather up all in one place. Thanks for the plugin.
I don´t know this plugin, but have you looked into the wiki?
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/GameZone
Mvp74 Wrote:I don´t know this plugin, but have you looked into the wiki?
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/GameZone

Right yes I have looked at that and like I said I can figure out how to point to the Exe and the Roms but what about the other ticked items? What do they do I see some are triple buffered some are not, why? Then the other questions that I have in my previous post do not seem to be addressed. The controller setup being the biggest one. A few more logical steps to setup each one would be nice is all that I am saying. Not "download this emulator here is what the tab looks like good luck". I will try and document my setup as I go.
Pages: 1 2