NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problem with season recording
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having a problem setting up a reoccurring recording. I do a search and when I find an episode that represents what I want to record I select it. I then choose "Any time slot" and "Any day" and I leave "Recordings to keep:" set to zero for all. I hit the record button and it sets up recording for some of the episodes that match but not all of them. I really want all of them set up to record because many times there are duplicates but the first one conflicts with another show that I want to record so I would manage the conflict manually OR sometimes the tv network runs shows after a sporting event that went into overtime and messed up the timing. Any advice to help would be nice. Thanks

I'm running on Win XP pro sp 3
EWA version#1.76.77 (based on alt text of gbpvr logo)
martinatime Wrote:I'm having a problem setting up a reoccurring recording. I do a search and when I find an episode that represents what I want to record I select it. I then choose "Any time slot" and "Any day" and I leave "Recordings to keep:" set to zero for all. I hit the record button and it sets up recording for some of the episodes that match but not all of them. I really want all of them set up to record because many times there are duplicates but the first one conflicts with another show that I want to record so I would manage the conflict manually OR sometimes the tv network runs shows after a sporting event that went into overtime and messed up the timing. Any advice to help would be nice. Thanks

I'm running on Win XP pro sp 3
EWA version#1.76.77 (based on alt text of gbpvr logo)

First thing....if you do the same thing via the GBPVR windows GUI does the same behavoir occur?

EWA simply calls the API in GBPVR to set the season recording......I would suspect the same thing occurs when you use the windows GUI but I need to confirm.

Let me know.