NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Wishlist item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mister Slimm - gbpvr gives us info about future recordings, in progress recordings and completed recordings, for which many thanks.

But what about playback? What would be great would be tokens for title, start and end times...

And can you add the ability to reverse the order of lists of items so the that newest were at the top? Thanks!
liteswap Wrote:Mister Slimm - gbpvr gives us info about future recordings, in progress recordings and completed recordings, for which many thanks.

But what about playback? What would be great would be tokens for title, start and end times...

And can you add the ability to reverse the order of lists of items so the that newest were at the top? Thanks!

Are you talking about GBPVRcli or Slimm GBPVR?
Sorry: gbpvrcli
Thoughts, Mr Slimm?
I have both these things on my to-investigate list but poor health means I cannot give a definite timescale on when I will be able to do that.
Ok thanks - sorry to hear about the health problem. Get well soon.
liteswap Wrote:Mister Slimm - gbpvr gives us info about future recordings, in progress recordings and completed recordings, for which many thanks.

Done.
Thank you!
I would like a way please to suppress the "Tuner status warning" popups. I get these occasionally when waking from standby and there never seems to be a problem with the tuner. It is annoying as I can't remove it with the remote.
I can set a registry entry (autorestartrecordingservice) to stop the restart recording service message but can't find anything for this.
Hope this makes senses. Thanks again.
b00sfuk Wrote:I would like a way please to suppress the "Tuner status warning" popups. I get these occasionally when waking from standby and there never seems to be a problem with the tuner. It is annoying as I can't remove it with the remote.
I can set a registry entry (autorestartrecordingservice) to stop the restart recording service message but can't find anything for this.
Hope this makes senses. Thanks again.

Updated the download to version 1.7.3269.42537 to include this small fix. The warning and error message boxes that were shown are now balloons. It was something that was on my mind to change almost as soon as I did it but I forgot to write it down. Thanks for reminding me. Smile

This interim also includes new options for defining a tooltip on the tray icon as well as or instead of the balloon. You should note that the tooltip is truncated to 64 characters.
Pages: 1 2