NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems with Live TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
HI All

Just tonight I have been having some problems with live TV. I can't really say whether or not this will be a consistant problem as I have only had GBPVR and NMT for a short while.

After around 30 mins of watching live TV the NMT blanks then goes to its default interface yet the audio from the channel keeps playing for 5 - 10 secs. If I go back into GBPVR via NMT I cannot play anything, no Livetv, no recordings, no media....

Has anyone else suffered with these problems?

Any help would be greatfully received.

TCM
Compress and upload your GBPVR logs and I will have a look. I watch/test live tv a lot and this sounds like a configuration error.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Compress and upload your GBPVR logs and I will have a look. I watch/test live tv a lot and this sounds like a configuration error.

Martin

Thanks I would appreciate any help you can give me...
I do see errors in your logs that seem to be caused in the recording services. Unfortunately you didn't get all your open logs so I don't have a complete picture but sub is going to have to help out here. I don't even know what the BDARemoteDevice is

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I do see errors in your logs that seem to be caused in the recording services. Unfortunately you didn't get all your open logs so I don't have a complete picture but sub is going to have to help out here. I don't even know what the BDARemoteDevice is

Martin

OK Apologies. I have stopped the recording server etc and zipped them up again. Thanks

Ian
Ok, that's more complete. I think will need to diagnose this but if I had to speculate it might relate to the 1.2.13 that internally was setting the file has .mpg and not .ts Have you applied all these patches (careful you might have newer versions)

http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=2...ostcount=2

Martin
I notice sub didn't reply yet, but because 1.3.7 is now out I suggest you update directly to it and avoid all the patches.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I notice sub didn't reply yet, but because 1.3.7 is now out I suggest you update directly to it and avoid all the patches.

Martin

wow I missed that one...I am off to download it now and see if that changes anything. I did install all the updates and they did makes things a lot smoother but I am still having the problem after about 30 mins of live viewing. I have noticed one thing, it only happens when MDAPI comes into play. Watching unencrypted channels is not a problem.

Anyway I will go an dsee if 1.3.7 makes a difference. Thanks for your help Martin....

Ian
OK I have just tested with 1.3.7 and I have exactly the same problem.
Could you upload the logs again?

Martin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6