NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Gamezone 2.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an early release for those that actively look at the forums. I have not managed to do all the items on the wishlist as work and family stuff has taken almost all of my time up recently.

items changed

1. Dosbox - I have added a new varible that can be used %DisplayFilename% if you try adding something like 5Displayname%.conf as a name for rom specific config files hopefully this should wrk - UNTESTED!
2. Menubutton order up down selection fix required. - Done
3. Main menu wraparound - Done
4. Xtraemulators support using the display nane of the selected file (used in Final Burn Alpha) - Done
5. Added some additional tooltips to the config applet.

THIS will need the latest version of WizUItools on your PC!
Cheers

Provide feedback in this thread and make sure you keep a backup!

Paul
For anyone wondering, I've setup GameZone 2.8 under the new 1.3.7 without incident; no doubt 2.9 works fine with 1.3.7 as well.
idkpmiller Wrote:THIS will need the latest version of WizUItools on your PC!

Where can I find the latest version? How can I tell what I currently have?

Thanks.
I was in a rush before going to work this morning, download the latest version here. http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Utility/WizUtilities

look under the heading Supporting DLLs for the download link. They should be extracted and placed in the /plugins/common directory

Cheers
johnsonx42 Wrote:For anyone wondering, I've setup GameZone 2.8 under the new 1.3.7 without incident; no doubt 2.9 works fine with 1.3.7 as well.

Thats good to know as I have only just noticed that the new version has been released :-D

Cheers