NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR-1600 crashing whole system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched through these forums trying to find someone who has had the same experience as me with this card, but have come up dry. I have GBPVR completely up and running with program guides and everything. The problem comes in when I try to watch live tv. I can only do so 5 - 10 minutes before the whole computer crashes.:confused: It shuts down completely and restarts. I don't have this problem when I watch a recording or DVD. I have come to the conclusion that this is the tuner card and not the graphics card because if I leave GBPVR at the menu its fine, but if I switch to live tv and leave it there within about 5 minutes or so the system will restart. :mad: I am running a demo of beyond tv 4 and it has not crashed using the card which has left me confused :confused:. I have attached my logs from GBPVR if it helps. Any help to get this thing working right would be greatly appreciated.