NextPVR Forums

Full Version: GBPVR Wellington Xmas drinks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey, any GBPVR users in the Wellington area want to get together for some drinks as we head up to xmas.

I'm thinking of the 5th or 6th of December.

Open to anyone, we'll just meet up at a bar somewhere. Maybe dinner later if interested. Post here for rsvp etc.
Have a virtual pint for me. Wellington was one of the few places I never got to when I was working on the boats in that part of the world (many many years ago).
I'm in, so there will be at least two of us Big Grin
So I guess updates for GBPVR and/or ML2 will be delayed for a few days.Wink
Have a good one.

Hans
Thanks but it's too long a flight.... Smile
Post when you guys go out and I'll send a "pint" size donation that day so you can have one on me.
psycik Wrote:Hey, any GBPVR users in the Wellington area want to get together for some drinks as we head up to xmas.

I'm thinking of the 5th or 6th of December.

Open to anyone, we'll just meet up at a bar somewhere. Maybe dinner later if interested. Post here for rsvp etc.
I suggest you take the 5th of December so you can celebrate a proper Dutch Sinterklaas, who seems to be the inspirator to give presents at Xmas.
5th It is then if sub agrees (being the only other to agree).
Yeah, I'll be keen for that. I think the 5th is my work xmas drinks, the my partners later in the night.
So 6th better for you JonnyCam??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5