NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EWA - Managed Recordings Mystery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Would anyone have any insight as to why my recorded programs no longer appear in my "managed recordings" list in EWA or in the PVRX2 interface "recordings" menu?

Here's the catch though! When you verify the "video library" in PVRX2 or EWA you can clearly see that the programs have been recorded.

Thanks
Ppsychling Wrote:Hello,

Would anyone have any insight as to why my recorded programs no longer appear in my "managed recordings" list in EWA or in the PVRX2 interface "recordings" menu?

Here's the catch though! When you verify the "video library" in PVRX2 or EWA you can clearly see that the programs have been recorded.

Thanks

Yep....my guess is that you have the <AutoRemoveMissingRecordings></AutoRemoveMissingRecordings> tag in the gbpvr\config.xml file set to true and at some point GBPVR lost connection to where you recordings are and removed them from the database of recordings. They appear in video library since it relies on file directories and not what is stored in the database.

Run the mpegimport utility to create an xml file you can then import in GBPVR via the import button on the plugins screen.
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:Yep....my guess is that you have the <AutoRemoveMissingRecordings></AutoRemoveMissingRecordings> tag in the gbpvr\config.xml file set to true and at some point GBPVR lost connection to where you recordings are and removed them from the database of recordings. They appear in video library since it relies on file directories and not what is stored in the database.

Run the mpegimport utility to create an xml file you can then import in GBPVR via the import button on the plugins screen.

I downloaded and ran mpegimport. I created a new config.xml file but I am unable to import it because the mpegimport.exe file is hard coded to look for the GBPVR.exe file. This file no longer exists in the new releases and has been replaced by PVRX2, right?

Hmmm. . . what now?

Regards,
Ppsychling Wrote:I downloaded and ran mpegimport. I created a new config.xml file but I am unable to import it because the mpegimport.exe file is hard coded to look for the GBPVR.exe file. This file no longer exists in the new releases and has been replaced by PVRX2, right?

Hmmm. . . what now?

Regards,

Don't run the import from the app.....go into GBPVR Config, go to the plugins tab and click on the import button located at the lower right-hand side. You can then point to your xml file....it will import fine.