NextPVR Forums

Full Version: DVB-T Radio v1.5 (BETA)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just uploaded v1.5 (Beta) to the wiki. http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/DVB-TRadio

This release is fairly minor but now includes better channel scanning for non-UK dvb-t systems and support for specific audio streams (no more chipmunks for example). It also has more extended logging to try to solve some issues.

If you're happy with v1.4, there's not much point in installing this release. If you like messing with Beta code then give it a whirl and let me have your feedback (in the DVB-T Radio support forum).

NOTE: If you have a previous version, the xml settings file and the database need to be overwritten with the contents of the new zip.

From the change history section...
Code:
2008–11–12 : v1.5.3238.38996

* Changed the default original network identifier (ONID) to cope wil ‘All countries’ when scanning for channels.

* Added support for specific audio stream types - mpeg2 audio, mpeg1, mpeg1 single channel (mono) and HE-AAC.

* <StopOnChannelChange> is now the default due to needing to swap audio stream types. DO NOT change the setting in the DVBTRadio.xml file - it’ll do nasty things.

* Added more verbose logging info when building the channel scan graph to try to solve some unresolved issues.

* Various bug fixes

Cheers,
Brian
Any chance this will work with DVB-C radio?
No - not at this point.

I'm currently working on a test version for DVB-S and if I can get that working I'll happily look at DVB-C.
bgowland Wrote:No - not at this point.

I'm currently working on a test version for DVB-S and if I can get that working I'll happily look at DVB-C.

Yay Smile That would be nice. Here in Denmark there're no radio on DVB-T only on DAB and FM, the cable companies carry lots of radio stations on DVB-C though....