NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Ir Blasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought a Hauppauge 2250 MCE-Kit from Newegg and I am trying to get the Ir Blasters to work with my STB(dishnetwork 301).On the capture sources tab of GBPVR,I set the channel changer to MCE 2005 Blaster Plugin then I tried using the BlasterCrg program included with Wintv but it says "no Ir Blaster HDware" in the lower right corner and all the buttons are greyed out.I tried the "Ir Blaster Config" program included with WinTv but it pops up a window saying "could not find hardware" and all it's buttons are greyed out.

I then tried setting the channel changer to .exe plugin and I tried following the instruction in http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...downloaded the Ir Server Suite software.It work about 50% of the time for controling PVRX2 but will not work at all on the STB

I had HIP loaded at one time but after I installed Ir Server Suite,the program won't run anymore

I tried loading the replacement driver for the MCE remote and setting up eventhost but I found the Wiki lacking somewhat in it's instructions

I tried setting up the card with Media Center but it wouldn't recognize the card.

Am i missing drivers?

On the device manager tab,in USB,I do not see an MCE remote but I have eHome Infrared Receiver

Under HID,I have

HID Compliant Consumer Control Device
HID Compliant Device
HID Compliant Device
HID Compliant Device
Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver

I have working on this on and off for a week now so willing to try about anything at this point
Any luck, I have the same issue. I'll keep digging