NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EWA Plugins - pointers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I wouldn't mind making a plugin to give my ML3 a web presence....perhaps even a random playlist....

What do i need to develop a plugin?

Should open the gbweb.sln and add "Season Recordings" to it - I hope not as it failed miserably for me.

I took a copy of Season Recordings, renamed the directory as ML3 and made a landing page, but I could even make it show up in the Tabs at the top.

So I come here asking for a bit of a how to.

Cheers
psycik Wrote:Hi, I wouldn't mind making a plugin to give my ML3 a web presence....perhaps even a random playlist....

What do i need to develop a plugin?

Should open the gbweb.sln and add "Season Recordings" to it - I hope not as it failed miserably for me.

I took a copy of Season Recordings, renamed the directory as ML3 and made a landing page, but I could even make it show up in the Tabs at the top.

So I come here asking for a bit of a how to.

Cheers

Have you checked out the plugin info on the wiki?
yeah, it was more setting up the VS2005 solution and projects, so it can be debugged etc.
I think all you need to do is open up VS 2005, select open solution and navigate to program files\devnz\gbpvr\web and open up the solution file....that should be all there is to it.