NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Whats happens when PCH buffer gets emptied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having live TV problems for a while. The picture locks up and then the PCH has to be rebooted.

Could it be that the buffer on the popcorn hour becomes empty and thats why it locks up?

Is there anyway to adjust the buffer or even to tell the PCH not to buffer at all and just stream.

I may be barking up the wronf tree but it is driving me mad.

TCM
Quote:Whats happens when PCH buffer gets emptied
Usually if the PCH buffer gets empty, it stops playback and returns to the menus.

Quote:Is there anyway to adjust the buffer or even to tell the PCH not to buffer at all and just stream
No there isnt. At least not currently. It buffers about 10MB, which is a pain since it really slows down channel changes etc.
Hi Sub thanks for the reply. Have you any ideas regarding my original post on this topic then? I have uploaded more logs, I know you are busy but if you could just take a quick peak at the latest logs I would really apprecaite it.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=38500&page=3

I have now updated to MDAPI 2.6 and I am using the latest version of MVPMCX2 but the problem remains.

Cheers

TCM